Naprotechnology is an innovative approach to monitoring, diagnosis, as well as gynaecological and reproductive treatment, harmonised with a woman’s natural fertility cycle.
Naprotechnological treatment consists of:
- accurate monitoring of the menstrual cycle using the Creighton Model
- hormonal treatment
- diagnostic ultrasound (USG)
- diagnostic hysteroscopy
- laparoscopic diagnostics and treatment
- reconstructive surgery in the pelvic area
- hysterosalpingogram (examination of tubal patency)
- examination of semen parameters
Naprotechnological treatment is supposed to lead to the elimination of factors that cause problems with conception. These may include:
- polycystic ovaries
- obstruction of the fallopian tubes
- hormonal disorders
Naprotechnological treatment is based on a thorough and precise observation of a woman’s menstrual cycle based on the Creighton Model. The Creighton Model is a system of menstrual cycle observation, which can be used by couples wishing to conceive a child, as well as those that are planning to postpone / avoid conception. It is an excellent tool for monitoring the gynaecological and reproductive health of women that wish to conceive a child, as well as those sexually inactive. Thanks to precise, everyday observations entered in the observation card, the woman has full control over her reproductive and gynaecological health.